E-Liquid with terpenes for e-cigarettes!
Terpenes or terpenoids are the trace elements of cannabis flowers. They occur in much lower concentrations than, for example, THC or CBD. While cannabis flowers of potent varieties contain up to 24%, in exceptional cases even more than 30% THC, terpenes are more in the per mille range. A concentration above 1% or 10‰ is only reached by a terpene in exceptional cases.
In this category you will find natural terpenes produced by Cali Terpenes, it consists of high quality raw materials to meet the high expectations of our customers.
WHAT ARE TERPENES?The terpenes form the basic form of essential oils of some flowers and plants such as orange blossom, lavender or cannabis.The mixture of different terpenes provides the smell of each type of marijuana and is almost like a unique fingerprint of each plant.
WHAT IS THE "TERPENE PROFILE OF CANNABIS"?A terpene profile of cannabis is a mixture of the terpenes in the same ratio as in a particular type of marijuana. For this, a laboratory analyzes a terpene extract of cannabis and reconstructs it with the same terpenes, but taken from legal plants. Since it doesn't matter where a particular terpene comes from, and since we work with 100% pure terpenes, the end result is perfect.
TERPENE by CALI TERPENES:
Cali Terpenes has developed specific terpene profiles from various premium cannabis strains. Cali Terpenes are 100% free of cannabinoids and impurities that come with direct extraction of the terpenes in cannabis, because their production uses the terpenes from other plants. Our terpene profiles from cannabis are not crude copies of cannabis terpenes, but reconstructions that are, if anything, even more perfect and cleaner than those extracted from cannabis. Because we work with 100% pure terpenes, there are no impurities. Rarely can you improve on an original, but in our case you can.
Our terpenes do not contain cannabinoids, but behave like the THC as a modulator of the cannabiniod effect. If you add Jamaican Dream, for example, you get an extract with a stimulating, pleasurable effect and the scent and taste of Jamaican Dream. On the other hand, if you add the terpenes of an indica strain like Furious Candy, the result is an extract with a relaxing effect and the taste and aroma of Furious Candy.
POSSIBLE USES OF OUR TERPENES:
One of the most important uses of our terpenes is to add additional aroma and flavor to plant extracts that have lost terpenes in the purification process. Some could be the so-called "Dab Pens", sold mainly in the states of the USA where marijuana is legal; they contain a "Clear" type extract (distillation of THC) or a CO2 extract, at de with additional terpenes. You can also add them to plant extracts such as raisin or shattle. By vaporization or simply by exposure, one can thus improve the scent of an herb.
- CBD E-Liquid Natural Terpénes - Le Chanvrier Suisse 50mlFrom CHF 22.95 Regular price CHF 44.95
- CBD Le Chanvrier Suisse - Strawberry Haze 10mlFrom CHF 6.95 Regular price CHF 12.95
- CBD Le Chanvrier Suisse - Kiwi Kush 10mlFrom CHF 6.95 Regular price CHF 12.95
- CBD Le Chanvrier Suisse - Northern Light - 10mlFrom CHF 6.95 Regular price CHF 12.95
- CBD Le Chanvrier Suisse - Mango Kush 10mlFrom CHF 6.95 Regular price CHF 12.95
- CBD Le Chanvrier Suisse - Zkittles - 10mlFrom CHF 6.95 Regular price CHF 12.95
- CBD Le Chanvrier Suisse - Lemon Haze 10mlFrom CHF 6.95 Regular price CHF 12.95
- CBD Le Chanvrier Suisse - Natural Terpènes 10mlFrom CHF 6.95 Regular price CHF 12.95
- CBD Le Chanvrier Suisse - Green Gelato 10mlFrom CHF 6.95 Regular price CHF 12.95